Thursday, March 28, 2013

Job shift!

So for today when we went to the warehouse to finish up the shoot, our previous behind the scenes photographer had to step in as the homeless man when Brad left, so I stepped in as the behind the scenes photographer! and now I have pictures to put on my blog!
make-shift 3 minute homeless man

Rich explaining the fight scene between Ken homeless man

Explaining the rap scene


About to shoot!

reason why I didn't want to bring my camera the first day, I would only be in the way

practice kick

homeless man in position!

Watching the final footage!

Karl interviewing Rich, and it seems the project is finally coming to a close

Sadly, I still have no pictures from last week of the final make-ups, I'm continuously bothering my team members to hand over the pictures! Hopefully I will have them by tuesday

I'm also working on a heading for our group blog with our group name, I was just going to put something together in illustrator so our blog can be complete!
I will post that as soon as I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment