Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Entering CCAD

I have worked very hard and have had many real-world experiences in advancing my photography skills as I helped my dad on many photo shoots from senior portraits to weddings. I also volunteer at the Animal Protective League in taking pictures of the animals for the website to be adopted. During High school myt senior year I did an independent study of my own photography course doing projects such as making an alphabet book a calender etc. and I also did an internship with Christopher Norris my last quarter, he is a well known wedding and portrait photographer in the Cleveland area. This is the link to my entry portfolio into CCAD
Sarah Freelan

I have loved my first semester here at CCAD through my foundation courses, although challenging as I have no training in drawing and painting, but here is my digication page from my first semester.

Digication

I am looking forward to a great second semester of expanding opportunities and valuable lessons helping me grow as an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment