Monday, January 21, 2013

Project 1-Sketches

I was helping my boyfriend make a logo for his web design class and came up with this and was pretty proud of the results using illustrator.

UPDATE: so when creating this logo I learned it wasn't as hard as I thought, using basic shapes can get you pretty far. Also the use of color in something small is important because you want it to still read across what its trying to portray. I hope to bring these lessons into my upcoming project the best I can.


So turns out I might go in a different direction.
I decided I wanted to create a scene of like things, much like the first example posted on the main blog
here
instead of the collage, I'm thinking I'm going to use illustrator to create my vision
here are a few very rough sketches and general studies for the project







That last image is basically the very very rough sketch of the general layout I'm trying to go for, a playful light scene where everyone and thing will be staring at the ice cream in hopes to get their own
I think my color palette, once decided, will really help tie everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment