Sunday, April 14, 2013

Photos from the weekend

I took a lot of photos this weekend, but unfortunately the most beautiful wonderfully overgrown site, was torn down. I was very upset, but I still got something I think I can work with. I'm still not sure what message I'm going to go with, I think I need to take more pictures and see where that gets me.




I loved how terribly dusty everything in this window is, I'm not even sure I'll end up using it in my final project, I just really liked it


I liked the way it looked like a tree was growing out of this car

I was so lucky to find this empty billboard, I love it so much

these burned down/boarded up houses are right off the highway, on the way to Bexley. I've always admired them and it seemed like the perfect time to have the chance to take pictures of them!


I swear there's nothing in the window, it just super creeps me out

By the one place that I really wanted to go to, I found this Jewish cemetary, where it appeared no one was buried later than the fifties and most of them never lived past thirty


I liked this one that included the mossed gravestones and the one that fell down, I think I can definitely use this in my final project

This location is also in Bexley, it's right by Kroger and the tracks, I was in a hurry so I couldn't go exploring inside, but I definitely plan to go back to explore inside.



No comments:

Post a Comment